A call for proposals regarding EU support for business processes optimisation under measure Procesas LT has been launched. The deadline for submission of applications - January 14, 2016.
Supported activities - creation of non-technological innovation and (or) implementation in production processes and (or) services through adoption of the product process or service standards, while supporting introduction of innovative management methods and management systems .
Potential applicants - micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Financed amount - at least EUR 4 000, max. EUR 70 000, financing rate - up to 50 %.
- external consulting services necessary for introduction of innovative management methods and management systems;
- standard software ( including programming and configuration based on the needs of the enterprise ) - can not exceed 10 % of the project value;
- acquisition of patents, copyright and related rights , licensing costs (certification / accreditation fees). Certificate extension or renewal (recertification ) costs are not eligible.
General requirements for the applicant:
- The applicant is an SME operating for at least 1 year with an average annual income for the past 3 years or during the period from the date of registration is not less than EUR 145 000;
- SMEs sales structure is composed of at least 50 % made up of the SME own production (provided services).
Priority is given to applicants who:
- Achieve greater productivity;
- Have greater productivity ratio compared with the requested amount of funding.
Project duration - not longer than 24 months.
For further information please contact us by phone +370 620 76122 or e-mail: email@example.com