UAB ProBaltic Consulting, which renders services to more than 200 Lithuanian and foreign clients, focuses on funding attraction, business development, strategic planning, assessment of innovation policy efficiency, and legal service areas.
UAB ProBaltic Consulting in application of the EU Structural Funds’ grants provides the following services:
- Pre-investment studies, identification of appropriate funding sources, and the formulation of project ideas;
- Project documentation and detailed cost evaluation (detailed budget and business plan);
- Customer assistance during the consideration of application in implementing organizations, client assistance in responding the implementing body’s questions.
Once businesses decide to make use of a bank loan, UAB ProBaltic Consulting offers such services as co-operation with a bank for the entire loan consideration period and drafting documents necessary for the loan consideration:
- together with the client, it participates in the meetings with the bank considering terms of the loan;
- communicates with bank employees responsible for the submission of required documentation and terms of the loan;
- develops a business plan and (or) prepares the application;
- prepares other relevant documents (e.g., SME returns, etc.);
- cooperates with third countries (e.g., notaries, property appraisers, etc.).
For consultancy, please contact by mob. +370 64522061 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org